Effective: November 3, 2022.
1. Collected information and usage
1.1 Website navigation
- IP address
- Basic browser details (url, browser version, language...)
- Basic platform details (screen size, OS version...)
1.2 Account creation
We collect the following informations to authenticate you and your business when you signup:
- Email address
- Time zone
- Business details
Rimdian also uses a cookie to keep the users logged in.
1.3 Platform / API
The Rimdian platform / API helps advertisers unifying their user profiles, analyzing their marketing efforts & automate tasks. Therefore all the data sent to Rimdian is stored and managed securely.
- First-party users data & activity
- Marketing campaigns
- Third-party integrations credentials (Shopify Connect, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads etc...)
2. Protection of your data
Rimdian is hosted in a secure datacenter (SSAE16 / ISAE 3402 Type II, ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, PCI DSS v3.1) and all our services are only available through SSL connection.
A variety of security measures have been implemented in our services to protect our user's data from any kind of threats (XSS, CSRF etc...).
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider (Stripe) and are not stored or processed on our servers.